Should the United States abolish mandatory minimum sentencing.
- The Failed Politics of Sentence Reforme: Seriously Rethinking Federal Sentencing Policy By Eric E. Sterling, J.D.
- Mandatory Minimums and Sentencing Reform By CPJF
- Mandatory Minimum Penalties For Drug Offenses in the Federal System From the USSC
- Mandatory Minimum Sentencing Reform Saves States Money and Reduces Crime Rates
- Former Prosecutor On Why He Supports Mandatory Minimums from NPR
- Memorandum For All Federal Prosecutors From: The Attorney General
Should police be required to wear body cams? If so, to what extent?
- Body-Worn Cameras: What the Evidence Tells Us
- Three ways police can use body cameras to build community trust
- Mandatory body cameras for police
- Body Cameras And Privacy — Where Do You Draw The Line?
- Study Finds Negative Effects of Police-Worn Body Cameras
- Body Cameras May Not Be the Easy Answer Everyone Was Looking For
Should incarcerated people have the right to vote? Should ex-felons have the right to vote?
- Voting Behind Bars: An Argument for Voting by Prisoners
- Felon Disenfranchisement Is Anti-Democratic
- Why Shouldn’t Prisoners Be Voters?
- Bernie Sanders Is Right: We Should Let the Boston Marathon Bomber Vote
- There Are Good Reasons for Felons to Lose the Right to Vote
- No, Prisoners Should Not Be Voting From Their Cells
- Prisoners don’t care about their right to vote from The Telegram
Should for Profit Prisons be legal?
- Counterpoint: Private Prisons Can Play a Vital Role in Criminal Justice Reforms
- The benefits of private prisons
- Public-Private Partnerships for Corrections in California: Bridging the Gap between Crisis and Reform By Leonard C. Gilroy, Adam B. Summers, Anthony Randazzo and Harris Kenny
- Capitalizing on Mass Incarceration: U.S. Growth in Private Prisons
- The Problem with Private Prisons
- This Is the Real Reason Private Prisons Should Be Outlawed
Should the United States defund its police.
- Defunding the Police Will Actually Make Us Safer
- 6 reasons why it’s time to defund the police
- Opinion: Defund police and refund the community